- 2,5 dl Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 dl basil leaves
- 1 dl honey, or white sugar
- 4-5 dl water
- Serve with 2 dl ice
- Remove the leaves from the basil plant, and place in a blender
- Squeeze the lemons and pour it all into the blender.
- Add sugar or honey.
- pour in the water, I usually start with 4 dl and then pour in more if I think it is needed.
- Mix, and if you want a stronger basil flavor then you can leave everything in the blender for a while before mixing it.
- Strain into a decanter. Serve with ice!
By Malin Nordblom, Fab Foodie Swede
If you wan’t to use the photos please e-mail me first at firstname.lastname@example.org