I really like oven baked potatoes, when I lived in Lund I always used to eat it in one place in town. Today I cook it at home, and still think it’s so good. This is my favorite filling that you can serve in two different ways.
- 1 baking potato per person, choose as even sized potatoes as possible. You can also use large ordinary potatoes.
- Bacon, about 1-2 slices per person
- sour cream
- Finely chopped red onion
- grated cheese, mozzarella or hard cheese
- Preheat oven to 225 ° C.
- Scrub the potatos and then wipe them off. Stick some holes in them and then bake in the oven for 60-90 minutes depending on size.
- Slice the bacon into smaller pieces, fry them and put on some tissue paper so that the fat can drain off. Then put in a small bowl.
- Take the other ingredients and place in other small bowls.
- When the potato is ready, cut a cross in it and press it open.
- You can serve the potatoes in two different ways.
- Either you add sour cream to the bottom, then cheese and bacon. Done!
- Another version is that you dig out some of the potato, put it in a bowl and mix with the other ingredients and then fill the potato with it.
Recipe and photo Malin Nordblom, Fab Foodie Swede
If you wan’t to use the photos please e-mail me first at email@example.com