Baking at home is always fun, and today I created a new recipe with chocolate and coconut. If desired, garnish it with some berries, cream or icing sugar on top. But it is really good just as it is!
- 150 grams of butter
- 175 grams of chocolate, I used a light chocolate
- 3 medium-sized eggs
- 2 dl powdered sugar
- 4 tbsp coconut flakes
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 2 dl white flour
- Preheat oven to 175 C. Grease a 22 cm spring form and cover with breadcrumbs all over.
- Chop the chocolate in a bowl that can withstand heat. Melt the butter and pour it over the chocolate. Stir with a spoon.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk them with the white sugar. Then pour the butter mixture down over the eggs and sugar and mix it.
- Next , pour in the wheat flour, vanilla sugar and coconut flakes and stir until it is properly mixed. Fill up the mold, and leave in the oven for about 25-30 minutes. After 25 minutes, stick a sample stick to see if it is ready. Let the cake cool off, and decorate it if desired before serving.
Recipe and Photo
Fab Foodie Swede
If you wan’t to use the photos please contact: