Oven gratinated fennel is good as a dish in itself, or as an accessory. And gratinating fennel with parmesan is just so good. And it is perfect some fish, meat or chicken. The recipe is made as a side dish for 2 persons.
FENNEL AU GRATIN INGREDIENTS
- 1 lemon
- About 1/2 dl of Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat up the oven to 225C
- Boil some water
- Clean the fennel and divide it into 4 pieces, if you have a large bulb cut lengthwise.
- Cook the fennel with the juice from half a squeezed lemon for about 5 minutes.
- Place fennel in an oven tray, pour some olive oil over it and brush the fennel so that it has olive oil all over it.
- Then sprinkle Parmigiano-Reggiano all over it.
- And lastly salt and pepper on top.
- Leave in the oven for about 20 minutes. The cheese should be golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
By Malin Nordblom
If you wan’t to use the photos or content please e-mail me first at firstname.lastname@example.org