I love some freshly baked scones in the morning. And these are perfect to bake when you have no bread at home, or yeast. I like to serve them with some cheese or jam, and lots of butter that melts into the warm scones.
YOU NEED THIS for 4 scones
8 dl wheat flour
4 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
3 dl milk (or film milk)
100 grams of room-warm butter
AND THIS IS HOW YOU BAKE THEM
- Preheat the oven to 250 ° C.
- Mix baking powder, salt and flour in a bowl.
- Divide the room-warm butter into smaller pieces into the flour. Then mix it into the flour with your fingertips until it is a grainy mass.
- Pour in the milk, and mix with your hands.
- Make four equal parts of the sticky dough.
- Put on a lined baking sheet and place in the oven for about 10-15 minutes. They are ready when they start to get a golden color.