This is a no bake pie that tastes heavenly! I got the recipe from my friend and I just did a few changes. It needs to be in the fridge for some hours so make sure you start some hours before you are going to eat it! And remember, the more you make pies, the better the result!
INGREDIENTS PIE CRUST
- 10 digestive biscuits
- 1 double Daim chocolate or some other chocolate with toffee bits in it
- 75 gram butter
START WITH MAKING THE PIE CRUST
- Mix the biscuits and the chocolate in a food processor.
- Melt the butter and add it, mix again until it is a mouldable mass
- Fill a springform with the mass, and press it out evenly with your fingers.
- Leave it in the refrigerator when you make the next step.
HOW TO MAKE A VANILLA PANNACOTTA
- 5 dl cream
- 1 dl gel sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- Add all the ingredients and let it simmer while stirring for about 4 minutes.
- Cover the base of the cake, and then refrigerate for some hours until it is totally set.
- Wait for some hours and then make the toffee sauce.
LAST STEP, THE TOFFEE SAUCE
1,5 dl cream
1,5 dl brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix brown sugar and whipped cream in a saucepan. Boil up with stirring for about 10 minutes, you notice that it gets thicker.
- Pour the toffee sauce into a bowl and allow to cool before pouring it over your panacotta filling and spread it evenly.
- Let the toffee sauce settle in the refrigerator a little before garnishing with daim, flake salt and raspberries.
Enjoy this cake!!!
Fab Foodie Swede
If you wan’t to use the photos please contact: