Making pancakes is always a great idea, and you can eat them both hot or cold. At home, we often eat pancakes with some grated cheese and grated carrots that we roll together. And when you have eaten the slightly more delicious variety you get a pancake with chocolate, sugar, cream or something else good. And if you have some leftovers, they are perfect to store in the fridge under some clingwrap!
YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING, for about 10 pancakes
2.5 dl wheat flour
6 dl milk
1/2 teaspoon sale
3 tablespoons butter
Here’s how to make pancakes
- Mix flour and salt in a large bowl, and whisk together.
- Add 3 cups of milk and whisk until you have a smooth batter.
- Add the rest of the milk and mix.
- Add the eggs, and mix everything together.
- Melt the butter, and mix it into the batter.
- Add some butter into a frying or crepe pan at medium heat, and pour in about 1 dl of the batter.
- Cook on both sides until golden brown.(about 1 minute on each side) Serve directly, or place in a pile at a plate.
- Note, stir the batter every now and then as the flour drops to the bottom.
- If you are going to store some in the fridge, cover with cling wrap so that they do not get dry.
By Malin Nordblom
If you do not want to use the photos or content please email me first at firstname.lastname@example.org