For this pie you can use pre-purchased puff pastry, or you can make your own. This is the perfect snack for the drink, or as a small appetizer. Or you simply eat it up yourself as it is so good…
I just love this combination of Goat cheese, pear, Ramson and pinenuts. But feel free to add anything you like on top of the pie!
- 1 ready made puff pastry, about 250 grams
- 2 pears, or one larger
- 1 bundle of ramson
- 200-300 grams goat cheese
- about 1/2 cup pine nuts
- a small onion
- 1 whipped egg yolk
A few easy steps..
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C
- Lay the puff pastry out flat on a sheet of baking paper, fold the sides up about 1 cm.
- Peel and cut the onion into slices, and spread it out over the puff pastry
- Slice the pear into thin chunks, without a core and spread it out over the pie
- Break the cheese up into pieces and sprinkle it out.
- Brush the edges with the whisked egg
- Bake in the center of the oven for about 15-20 minutes. It is finished when it has a touch of color.
- Last of all, you spread out the ramson and the pine nuts over the pie
- Serve right away!
By Malin Nordblom
Email email@example.com if you want to use pictures or recipes!