Yesterday I realized that I had a lot of apricots, so I composed a pretty nice apricot cake. I had 4 people trying it out, and it was approved by everyone. If you do not have apricots, you can replace them with, for example, raspberries or apples.
YOU NEED THIS FOR THE APRICOT CAKE
150 grams of unsalted butter
2.5 dl wheat flour
2 tsp baking powder
0.75 dl caster sugar
3 tablespoons of milk
1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
1.5 dl grated almond paste
about 10 apricots in halves
For the Crumble
4 tablespoons of raw cane sugar (or white sugar)
40 g butter
1/4 dl wheat flour
And butter and breadcrumbs for the springform
Here’s how to make the apricot cake
- Preheat oven to 175 ° C
- Grease a cake pan with butter and add some breadcrumbs all over.
- Mix the sugar and butter with an electric whisk for a few minutes
- Then mix with the dry ingredients
- And finally, the egg, the almond paste and the milk
- Pour it all evenly into the cake pan.
- Then cover with the apricots
- Mix the ingredients for the crumble with your hands !! It becomes like magic sand. Sprinkle it all over the top so you get a nice crumbly top!
- Leave in the oven for about 30-40 minutes. Feel with a sample stick so that it is fully baked in the middle!
- Hope you like it!
By Malin Nordblom
If you do not want to use the photos please e-mail me first at firstname.lastname@example.org