Rhubarb pie, one of the best things there is! This one is vegan and served with oat cream. You need an 26 cm pie form for this recipe.
800 grams of rhubarb
4 tablespoons vegan butter
1 teaspoon of real vanilla powder
4 tablespoons sugar
2 dl oatmeal
2 dl wheat flour
1.5 dl sugar
1 teaspoon sea salt
125 grams of vegan butter
SERVED WITH AITO OAT FOR WHIPPING
served with 1/2 cup cardamom
THIS IS HOW TO MAKE THE RHUBARB PIE
- Peel the rhubarb and cut into smaller pieces.
- Add some butter in a saucepan and allow to melt.
- Place the rhubarb in the saucepan with the vanilla powder and sugar.
- Boil and then simmer on low heat for about 20 minutes. Stir every now and then.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees
- Fry the oatmeal on medium heat in a dry frying pan until they get a little color.
- Mix the soft butter, flour, sugar and sea salt with your fingers in a bowl.
- Place the rhubarb in a pie mold and cover with the crumble dough.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with whipped Aito Oat for Whipping with cardamom.