I have used both Mustard Garlic and ransom. But it is fine to use just one of them, but since I have both if them in my garden I wanted to have both if them in the salad. If you don’t have both then take twice as much of the other! This is a wild salad that is perfect when it’s warm outside.
Wild salad ingredients, 1 person
3 leaves of ramson
10 Garlic mustard leaves
1 dl of natural yogurt
2 tablespoons butter
Pepper and salt
This is what you do
- Boil the egg, I like when the egg is medium cooked. It takes about 6 minutes.
- Cook the carrot that is sliced into pieces, for about 3-4 minutes
- Crush the hazelnuts just a little bit, mix with the yogurt.
- Place the leaves and tomatoes on a plate
- Melt the butter
- Rinse and peel the egg, divide in the middle and place on the plate
- Strain the carrots, put on the plate
- Pour the melted butter over the salad
- Serve with the hazelnut yogurt
- Malin Nordblom