I love these all year around, bur they are a must during Christmas! The recipe makes about 25 mint kisses. Enjoy!
- 3,5-4 dl icing sugar depending on the size of the egg white
- 5 drops of peppermint oil
- 1 egg white
- 50 gram dark chocolate
- Use an electric whisk to get the egg white fluffy and white.
- Add most of the icing sugar and the pepper mint oil. Stir, it should be firm but you should be able to pipe it. Add more icing sugar if needed.
- Pour it all into a piping bag. And pipe into little round candies at a baking sheet.
- Let them dry for a day or two, you can speed it up if you put them in the fridge. But the result is better if you let them dry in room temperature.
- When they are dry, melt the chocolate in a bowl that you put on top of a cooking pan with a little bit of water in it. Use medium heat for this and make sure no water gets into the chocolate.
- Use a piping bag or a small spoon to add a dot on top of each kiss.
- Let it cool down.
Recipe and photo Malin Nordblom
If you wan’t to use the photos or content please e-mail me first at firstname.lastname@example.org