Lilac cookies taste a bit of lilacs, depending on how many you add. They are easy to make!! Sometimes I decorate them with fresh lilacs on top because it looks nice!
Lilac cookies ingredients, about 50-60 cookies
7.5 dl wheat flour
1.5 dl caster sugar
3 teaspoons vanilla sugar
300 grams of room temperatured butter
about 1-1.5 dl dried lilac flowers
Some freshly picked lilac flowers to decorate with if you like
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Mix wheat flour, vanilla sugar and caster sugar with a whisk or in a food processor. Or whisk by hand, it works great as well.
- Add the soft butter, make sure everything is well mixed.
- Pour in the lilacs and mix again.
- Shape into round balls and press lightly until they become flat.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Let cool on grill.
- Store in a cookie jar.
By Malin Nordblom
Email email@example.com if you want to use pictures or recipes!