I just love raspberries, and these are summer packed into a cupcake. Easy to bake, and incredibly tasty!
Raspberry cupcakes, 10-12 pieces
You need the following for the cakes
- 100 grams of butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 dl powdered sugar
- 2.5 dl wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 10 raspberries
- muffin cups
- Heat up the oven to 200 C, prepare the muffin molds in a muffin pan.
- First of all, you whisk together butter and sugar.
- Then add the eggs and whisk well.
- Add the vanilla sugar, flour, baking powder and whisk well.
- Then you add the raspberries and stir the batter again. Fill the cupcake molds to two-thirds.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes. Feel with a test needle if they are ready-baked! (It should come up without batter, if you have no test needle use a sharp knife).
- Take out and let them cool while you do the frosting.
- 250 grams icing sugar
- 100 grams of room-warm butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 5-10 raspberries
- Mix butter, icing sugar and vanilla sugar in a large bowl. The butter must be soft or you will get vanilla sugar all over your kitchen counter. Whisk for about 5 minutes and it will get nice and fluffy!
- Add the raspberries and whisk around carefully so that the raspberries are just crushed a little. But you want to keep its structure a bit so whip by hand, or at the lowest speed with your mixer.
- Decorate the cupcakes, and if you want you can top with raspberries.
Recipe and picture Malin Nordblom