It tastes so different to the ones you buy from the shop, and it’s easy to make them. Either you use a rolling pin, or a Tortilla press.
- 5 dl cornflour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 dl water
- Combine the ingredients to a bowl.
- Mix with your hands or in a mixer, it should be like play dough.
- Divide into 8 equal balls. Cover with a damp clean towel and let them rest for 20 minutes.
- Roll out, it should be pretty thin.
- Heat up a pan to medium heat. When the pan is hot, add one tortilla bread and leave it for about a minute.
- Flip, and when done make another one. Keep them under a dry towel to preserve the heat.
By Malin Nordblom
If you wan’t to use the photos or content please e-mail me first at firstname.lastname@example.org