A summer favorite at home, and fun to offer home made lemonade if you have guests. It tastes best with some really juicy and good lemons. If you are not going to drink all the lemonade immediately, add the ice when it’s time to drink it.
- 2.5 dl freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2.5 dl caster sugar, use less if you want a it less sweet or a healthier version
- 1 liter of water
This is what you do
- Mix sugar and lemon juice with water. Stir or blend until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour into a decanter and add the ice.
- Serve directly or store in refrigerator
Alternatively, you mix the sugar with the same amount of water and boil a sugar syrup that you mix with the remaining water and the lemon juice.
Recipe and photo Malin Nordblom