Swedish jam cookies, I really like the gooey raspberry mass in the middle with the crispy little cake. Jam cookies are a Swedish classic that can be stored in a jar and they last for a while, unless someone eats them…
Ingredients jam cookies
- 4.5 dl wheat flour
- 1 dl caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 200 grams of room temperatured butter
- 1/2 dl raspberry jam (approx)
- Preheat the oven to 175C.
- Mix wheat flour, vanilla sugar and the caster sugar with a whisk or in a food processor. Or by hand, it works just as well.
- Mix in the soft butter, making sure everything is well mixed.
- Let the dough cool in a bowl for about 30 minutes before continuing.
- Shape them into small balls that you press together a little lightly and press your finger a little lightly in the middle.
- Put raspberry jam in the middle.
- Put the cookies in the oven for about 14 minutes.
- Let them cool on a wire rack.
By © Malin Nordblom