You can make so many different varieties of poké bowls, this is one of my favorite poké bowls that I serve with a tasty sesame mayonnaise. If you do not like the sesame taste, you can serve your poké bowl with regular mayonnaise or some Japanese soy sauce.
Poké bowl ingredients
Serves 3-4 persons
- 3 dl sushi rice
- 2 tbsp Mirin
- 3 spring onions
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 1 avocado
- 500 grams of sashimilax cut into bite size
- About 100 grams of lettuce peas, divided in half
- lettuce leaves
- 1 dl mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Cook rice
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Mix in 2 tbsp Mirin.
- Put the cooked rice in 3-4 different bowls. Feel free to lay the edges up on the edges so that you don’t get to much rice at the bottom.
- Mix the mayonnaise with half of the sesame oil. Taste if you want stronger, if so add more little by little.
- Then you fill the bowl with the different ingredients.
- Done! Enjoy!
By Malin Nordblom