The salad goes just as well with a piece of grilled meat as eating the salad with a nice piece of grilled fish. I love the flavor combinations in this Asian salad.
Asian salad ingredients
Serves 6-8 persons
- 400 grams frozen mango, or 2 fresh
- 1 bag of mozzarella
- 1/2 finely chopped red chili
- 1/2 dl fresh coriander
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- pepper and salt
- Place the mango on a large platter.
- Tear the coriander in smaller pieces and spread on top of the mango.
- Tear the mozzarella into small pieces and spread all over the mango.
- Finely chop the chili and sprinkle it over the salad.
- Sprinkle oil, salt and pepper all over the salad.
By Malin Nordblom