These hazelnut raw balls are packed with energy, and are tasty snack or why not with your coffee. Hazelnuts contain a lot of Vitamin E, B1, magnesium, iron, zinc and a few other vitamins. However, hazelnuts contain quite a lot of calories, so you should not eat all the hazelnut balls at once.
Hazelnut Raw Balls ingredients
- 3 dl roasted hazelnuts, of which 1/2 dl is to roll them in
- 2 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
- 10 dates without seeds
- 2 tablespoons Manuka honey (or any other honey)
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter
- 1-2 teaspoons water
- Pour the hazelnuts into a food processor, blend until they are a bit crunchy.
- Remove about 1/2 dl hazelnuts and place in a small bowl.
- Add the dates and cocoa and mix.
- Pour in the honey, water and coconut butter. Start with 1 teaspoon of water and see if you want to add another one.
- Roll into balls, and roll them in the hazelnut crunch.
- If you want to eat them fairly immediately, put them in the freezer for a while. Otherwise, put them in a box with a lid and store them in the fridge. They last for about 1 week. You can freeze them, in that case you let them thaw for a while before you eat the raw hazelnut balls.
By ©Malin Nordblom