A light chocolate mousse that is really fluffy in its texture. Luxurious, yet so quick and easy to make. The light chocolate mousse is beautiful to top with some cream and grated chocolate when you serve it.
Chocolate mousse ingredients
Enough for 5 bigger portions, or 8 smaller
- 5 dl whipping cream
- 200 grams of light chocolate
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl placed over a saucepan with about 3 centimetres of water in the bottom of the pot at medium heat. Stir until all the chocolate has melted, and make sure no water splashes into the chocolate!
- Lift the bowl from the heat, add the sugar and egg yolks and mix well.
- Whip the cream and mix with the chocolate mixture until everything is properly mixed.
- Distribute the mousse in 5-8 glasses and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Decorate with cream, grated chocolate and berries before serving.