- 3 medium sized eggs
- 2,5 dl caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 50 gram butter
- 1 dl milk
- 3,5 dl wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Zest from 1/2 cleaned lemon
- Butter and breadcrumbs for the cake tin
- Heat up the oven to 175C.
- Grease and add breadcrumbs to a cake tin.
- Whisk together egg and caster sugar.
- Heat up the butter, remove and add the milk. Then add to the egg mix. Whisk.
- Add baking powder, vanilla sugar, lemon zest and flour. Stir together until smooth.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes.
- Leave to cool for about 10 minutes before eating it.
- Garnish if you want with frosting and berries.