When my kids get to choose a soup, then they always choose broccoli soup. And my son makes a grilled cheese sandwich to have on the side with it.
So my very easy recipe is like this.
- 5-600 gram Fresh or frozen broccoli (like a head, clean it and make into smaller pieces. Use the whole head.
- 2 potatoes, peeled and in small pieces
- 1 small yellow onion
- Salt and pepper
- 1 dl full fat cream
- 1 litre vegetable boullion
- Fry the onion in some oil, don’t let it get brown.
- Boil the broccoli and potatoes in water, with the vegetable stock for about 10 minutes.
- Throw it all into a blender. Swish!
- And then heat it up again with 1 dl of cream. Add some salt and pepper. And Voila, it is ready to eat!
Fab Foodie Swede