I really like this green pea soup because it’s so nice and creamy. It only takes about half an hour to make it, and most of the time I have this ingredients at home;) Why not give it a try!
- 12 dl frozen or fresh green peas (5 cups)
- 9 dl vegetable broth (3,5 cup)
- 250 ml coconut milk (1 cup)
- 2-3 cloves of sliced garlic
- 1 small onion, cut into pieces
- 1 dl sliced parsley (0,4 cup)
- Cook the vegetable broth in a pot.
- Fry the onion and garlic in some olive oil for a minute in a frying pan. Then add some of the stock and let it simmer for 3-4 minutes, until translucent.
- Add the parsley and sauté it for another minute.
- Pour it all into the pot with the vegetable broth, and add the green peas.
- Let it all boil under a lid, and then reduce the heat and let it simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- Use an immersion blender, or a blender to mix it all until smooth.
- Serve with some bread and cheese, tofu or prawns. Or just as it is.
© Recipe and photos Malin Nordblom
And please tag me at Instagram if you make this recipe @fabfoodieswede