This is my favourite chocolate cake in the whole world! I just love it, just like nearly every Swede. It is easy to bake, and should be gooey on the inside! iSet the oven at 180 C, and start baking!
- 150 gram melted butter
- 4.25 dl granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 tsp vanilla sugar
- 2,5 dl wheat flour
- 8 tablespoons Cacao powder
- Grease a cake tin and drizzle breadcrumbs all over the cake tin.
- Melt the butter and pour into a bowl or mixer.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix ot all. Then tip into the bake tin.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, try it out after 25 minutes. It should still be a bit sticky in the middle.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes before you serve it.
You can sprinkle some icing sugar on top of the cake, and serve with some berries and whipped cream
©Recipe and photos Malin Nordblom
If you want to use the content or photos please email: