I love having smoothies in the morning. Sometimes I just have a smoothie and sometimes I have a smoothie and a toast for breakfast. This morning I made a mango and apple smoothie and this is what I used.
Ingredients, 1 smoothie
- 1 dl mango, you can use fresh or frozen (0,5 cups)
- 1 apple, just wash it and cut it into chunks without the core.
- 1/2 dl orange juice (0,25 cups)
- 1/2 dl yoghurt (0,25 cups
- Add everything to the blender.
- Mix on high-speed for a minute or two.
- Pour into a glass or two depending how much you want.
- And if you have any leftovers, pour them into an ice cream mould. Then you have an healthy ice cream!
Av Malin Nordblom