This might be the easiest recipe ever?!? To make a Dulce de Leche mousse the easiest way, just use cream and Dulce de Leche. You can choose to buy ready-made Dulce de Leche in a can, or you can boil it yourself.
How to make your own Dulce de Leche
- Take a jar of condensed milk, and make sure the jar is not broken! Remove the label.
- Put the closed jar in a large saucepan, fill it up with water so that it covers the entire jar!
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 2-4 hours. The longer the firmer the consistency of Dulce de Lechen.
- NOTE! Make sure that the jar is covered with water at all times so that it does not crack !!
How to make Dulce de Leche mousse
- 4 dl whipping cream
- 200 gram Dulce de Leche
- Whip the cream.
- Add Dulce de Leche and whisk up with the whipped cream.
- Pour into glasses or bowls.
- Top with cream, raspberries or sprinkles.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Recipe and picture Malin Nordblom
Instagram @fabfoodieswede Feel free to follow me!