This is one tasty christmas cocktail that I came up with a few years ago (if I can say so myself).. Try it and give me some feedback!
Ingredients, 1 Dona Saffron cocktail
- 4 cl Vodka
- 2 cl freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cl saffron sugar syrup (recipe further down)
- 3 cl orange juice
- 1 cl Aperol
- Shake everything except the Aperol.
- Pour into a nice glas with some ice.
- Add the Aperol.
How to make Saffron Syrup;
- 3 dl of water
- 3 dl of granulated sugar
- Let it simmer until the sugar is totally dissolved. Don’t forget to stir!
- Turn of the heat, add 0,5 gram of saffron powder. Stir and pour it up into a bottle.
- You can keep it in the fridge for some weeks.
© Recipe and photos Malin Nordblom
If you want to use the content or photos please email: