It sure tastes if Christmas when you have a saffron panna cotta. It is easy to make, and it is possible to make the saffron panna cotta the day before. Served with a little chocolate on top, or with saffron glass, nuts, crushed gingerbread or a little jam. Or eat it as it is, because it is delicious!
Ingredients saffron panna cotta
5 dl whipping cream
1/2 dl sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
0.5 mg finely ground saffron
1 envelope (1 tablespoon) gelatin (unflavoured )
- Put the two gelatin leaves in a bowl of cold water for five minutes.
- Boil the whipping cream with the sugar, remove the casserole from the cooker and then add the saffron and vanilla sugar. Whisk around.
- Add the gelatin leaves to the cream, whisk until they dissolve completely.
- Pour into serving glasses, or a bowl.
- Set in the fridge to cool for at least 4 hours.
- Decorate before serving if you like.
Instagram @fabfoodieswede Love if you follow!