This is how you make a really good cup of hot chocolate!
- Some nice chocolate
- Cream if you want to add it on top
- Chop the chocolate into smaller pieces with a knife, or use some nice quality chocolate chips.
- Add the chocolate pieces into a micro and heat them up so that they melt, stop and stir every 20-30 seconds.
- In the meantime heat up the milk in a saucepan. It should not be boiling!!! It’s perfect just when it starts to get little bubbles on the surface. Turn of the cooker.
- Pour in the chocolate to the milk and stir.
- Serve with some cream. (Optional)
Text and photo Malin Nordblom
Fab Foodie Swede
If you wan’t to use the content or photos please contact: