I love a nice drink, I had this the other day and here is the recipe! I would recommend it after a dinner, with some dessert or just as it is.
- 40 ml Zacapa 23
- 40 ml Horchata
- Pour the rum and the horchata into a shaker, add some ice and shake.
- Strain over some ice in a highball glass.
- Grate some nutmeg over it, and enjoy!
- It tastes lovely with some cinnamon on top!
HOW TO MAKE HORCHATA
- Mix 1 dl condensed milk, 1 dl rice milk and 1 dl boiled rice to a sauce pan.
- Add a teaspoon of ground cinnamon and a touch of salt.
- Let it simmer until the condensed milk is dissolved.
- Strain and add to a clean bottle. You can keep it in the fridge in a closed bottle for about 2 weeks.
Photo Malin Nordblom
Drink recipe Josephine Sondlo
If you wan’t to use the photos please e-mail me first at firstname.lastname@example.org