This is perfect as a starter, and it tastes so delicious! Or just make a bunch of them and serve with a salad.
- 60 g milk
- 60 g of water
- 50 g butter
- 80 g flour
- 2 g of salt
- 2 g sugar
- 125 g of eggs
- 1 dl Forum vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 dl water
- 5 g agar agar
- 4 portabello mushrooms, or large mushrooms
- 100 g butter
- 2 silver onions, peeled and sliced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch of salt
Instructions Paté à choux:
- Boil milk, water and butter.
- Pour in flour, salt and sugar and mix on low heat to form a compact dough.
- Pour into dough mixer with wing and start running.
- Add one egg at a time so the dough can work the eggs into a smooth dough.
- Spread on butter paper, bake at 190 ° until golden.
- Take out and let cool, cut off the top so you can fit with a lot of filling.
Instructions Vinegar Cream:
- Add Forum vinegar, sugar, water and agar agar to saucepan and cook for one minute, then cool down.
- When solidified; mix until you get a smooth cream and then pour it a piping bag.
Mushroom Filling :
- Cut the mushrooms and fry them with butter, onion and garlic until golden.
- Add into the mixer and mix lightly so that there are mushroom pieces left.
- Taste with salt and then add the tarragon.
- Divide the choux and fill with the mushroom filling and then the vinegar cream.
- Finish by grating cheese all over and then put back the lid.
Malin Nordblom, insragram fabfoodieswede