I am obsessed with these lemon and thyme cookies for the moment. And luckily they are easy to bake.
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4,5 dl flour
- 1 dl caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 200 gram soft butter
- 2,5 tbsp chopped thyme leaves, fresh or frozen
- 3 tbsp lemon zest
- Heat up the oven to 175C, and line some baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine flour, vanilla sugar, soft butter and caster sugar.
- Add the lemon juice, thyme and lemon zest. Mix well.
- Leave covered in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Make little balls, and flatten them with your palm. Try to make them into the same size so that they need to bake the same amount of time.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes depending on size.
- Leave to cool before eating!
By Malin Nordblom, Instagram fabfoodieswede
If you wan’t to use the photos please e-mail me first at firstname.lastname@example.org