Crispy and delicious home made waffles, served with whipped cream, Nutella or strawberry jam. I could eat this everyday, all year around! And if you wan’t a reason to make some waffles. the International Waffle Day is the 25th of March!
INGREDIENTS 4 persons
- 125 gram butter
- 4 dl white flour
- 2 dl milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 dl really cold water
- Melt the butter in a pan, and let it cool of some minutes.
- Mix white flour, eggs, milk and baking powder.
- Add the butter and cold water, stir until it is properly mixed.
- Wait 15-20 minutes!
- Add some butter to your preheated waffle maker!
- Ladle the batter, cook until golden!
- Serve hot!
Recipe and Photo Malin Nordblom, Instagram fabfoodieswede
If you wan’t to use the photos please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org