- 2,5 dl flour
- 2,5 dl water
- 2,5 dl milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 3 eggs
- Heat up the milk, water, salt, sugar and butter.
- Remove the pan and add the flour and mix it all.
- Put the pan back on the cooker and keep stirring with a wooden spatula, until the paste comes away from the sides of the saucepan and forms a ball.
- Add one egg at the time and combine with a wooden spoon.
- Scoop the preparation into a piping bag fitted with a plain nozzle.
- Pipe the choux buns (about 3 cm round balls) in staggered lines on a baking sheet, slightly greased.
- Bake at 200 C for about 10-15 minutes.
- When the choux buns are puffed up and a bit golden, remove them from the oven and let them cool in the oven.
- If you want to add chocolate mousse or berries, make a hole in the middle and shock freeze them! Take them out 20 minutes before serving!
This recipe was created by Anna Broms for an KitchenAid event. The Chouette’s are so delicious!
Text and photo Malin Nordblom
Fab Foodie Swede
If you wan’t to use the content or photos please contact: